Every Homeowner association is assigned a management team to provide greater attention to the association and its communication needs. The greatest benefit to our team is you-the members and board members of an association. We listen to you, and assist in the effort to obtain your goals: providing a safe, clean, healthy environment that you, your families, and fellow homeowners can enjoy.
- Maintenance of accurate Homeowner Database
- 24/7 emergency phone number for emergencies
- Coordinate bids for any 3rd party vendors used
- Maintenance of accurate Renters Database in your community
- Expedite Mailings of Statements, CC&R violations, newsletters, ballots, meeting reminders, and any other documents that your association requests
- Managers will attend and coordinate all meetings and Annual meetings
- Educate the board regarding the changing HOA legislation
- Maintain an accurate record of all association corporate records and filings
- Collection of assessments and other income that is due to the community
- Maintains, coordinates, and prepares tax filings and state corporations commission filings.
- Prepares information for year-end compilation reports
- Maintains association checking and reserve accounts
- Pays all vendor invoices, insurance premiums, utilities and any other A/P bills due
- Maintains homeowner payment outlets such as bank websites, lockbox files, and Paylease
- Prepares monthly financial reports including vendor paid invoices if required
- Posts and monitors any late charges, special assessments, CC&R fines when CC&R policies allow
- Works with board and homeowners on any concerns or questions they have regarding accounting explanation or concerns
- In house collection team providing full service collections
- In house small claims, and garnishments are an extremely cost effective way to collect on past due assessments
- Custom payment plan options for homeowners
- Detailed collection reports
- Currently 360 Property Management has a 110% collection rate
Resale and Disclosure:
- Informs potential buyers and new homeowners of important community information per the Arizona Revised Statutes
- Works with Selling team, Title Company and Buying team to ensure a swift and smooth transaction
- Distributes important documents to new homeowners that includes but is not limited to the CC&R’s, a Welcome Package, any current forms required by HOA, current policies in effect, and what to expect as a new homeowner.
- Distributes a disclosure package not limited to CC&R’s, financial statements and any current HOA policies to potential/prospective homebuyers in escrow.
Community Website/Electronic Files:
- Homeowners and Board members have access to accounts, pay dues, download needed forms, and view community documents on the community website
- We are able to store all HOA files electronically for organized and quick access.
- Community Website posts events in the neighborhood such as meetings and park events.
- Website allows homeowners to respond to CC&R violation letters, request forms and documents.
- Board members can access financials, meeting minutes, information, and any other documents requested.
- All correspondence sent to the homeowner is kept on file.
- In house landscaping service available
- In house maintenance and pool services are available
- Property Manager supervises any outside vendors to ensure they are within out strict guidelines
- Property Manager will obtain bids for outside vendors to make sure we are getting the most competitive rates for your community without jeopardizing community needs
- Enforcement of CC&R violations within community
- Weekly On-site inspections of community
- Handling of insurance claims, and architectural requests
- Enforces any self-help to homeowners that are not on site or properties that are neglected